Information on the processing of personal data
Artt. 13-14 Reg. UE 2016/679
Interested Subjects: Navigators, service users and newsletter subscribers
“OLIVIERI S.R.L.”, as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of the interested parties regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. To achieve its goals, related to the management of the relationship, the Owner needs to acquire personal data, such as, by way of example, the name and surname, the telephone or mobile number, the email address, the tax code. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
Purpose of processing: Provision of the service: Your data will be processed to respond to any requests that may arrive from the forms for completing, and forms available on the website, or to requests received by email.
Legal basis:The legal basis for processing is contractual in the terms in which data processing is envisaged against a request for information followed by a response.
Consequences of failure to communicate:the processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for the correct management of the relationship and their provision is obligatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also informs that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information may cause the Data Controller to be unable to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Marketing – newsletter reception service: in particular, your data will be processed, subject to your free consent, for the receipt of newsletters, by entering your email address in the appropriate text box indicating the newsletter registration, or by selecting / by ticking the appropriate box indicating “newsletter subscription” in a form.
Legal basis:The legal basis for processing is the consent of the data subject.
Consequences of the refusal to the optional purposes:The conferment of the data is optional for you regarding the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to the treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the congruity of the treatment itself.
Processing methods:The treatment is carried out with manual and / or computerized and telematic tools, in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the physical and logical organizational measures, provided for by the current provisions, in order to reduce to the minimum the risks of destruction or loss, unauthorized access, modification and unauthorized disclosure in compliance with the procedures set forth in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR.
Recipients:For the performance of certain activities, or to provide support for the functioning and organization of the activity, some data may be disclosed to or communicated to recipients.
These subjects are distinguished in:
- Third parties: (communication to: natural or legal persons, public authorities, service or other body other than the interested party, the data controller, the data controller and the authorized persons responsible for processing) including:
- Companies that manage traditional or computerized postal services
- Any other subjects whose disclosure of the data is necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
- Data processors: (the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller).
- IT service providers, web, or other services necessary to achieve the purposes necessary to manage the relationship.
Within the company structure, your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller, with insurance for the adoption of a confidentiality agreement and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Other employees whose treatment is necessary for the correct execution of the relationship;
Dissemination:Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Data transfer in third countries:The data controller uses data controllers located in non-EU countries, in particular:
___________________ with guarantee of adoption of measures such as standard contractual clauses, in the case of U.S.A. adherence to the international Privacy Shield agreement, or with the consent of the interested parties.
Retention period:We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation, minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of retention of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed; in the event that a contract is signed, this period of conservation may cease with the forfeiture or termination of the contract, the same records can be kept, where applicable, for a further period of time for the purpose of managing any disputes, the legal basis of such conservation is the legitimate interest of the data controller. The retention period for data processing relating to marketing is functional to the purposes pursued by the data controller, and in any case not exceeding 3 years from the last contact, or acknowledgment received.
Data controller:the Data Controller, in accordance with the regulations, is “OLIVIERI SRL”, with registered and operational headquarters in Via Marecchiese, 275 – 47922 Rimini (RN) VAT: 00921560405, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore. By sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or a fax to 0541 – 728057, you can request more information about the data provided.
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may be referred to knowledge as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those referred to conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed is not necessary;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to theirs content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for the carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Complaint:The interested parties, if the requirements are met, also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor as the supervisory authority according to the established procedures. For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact the data controller at the references above.
Consent: formula for acquiring the data subject’s consent.
Your consent to receive the newsletter will be recorded (IP address, email, date and time) by clicking on the “Yes, I want to register” button. This consent will be stored to prove that it has been provided, and allow you to unsubscribe at any time, in addition to all other rights set forth above.